4.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Pursuits Review, 17 April 2014
Evampire (Gonzales, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midnight Pursuits (Killer Instincts Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)
This thrilling action adventure keeps readers on the edge of their seat. I found this a mesmerizing and thrilling action adventure romance with a sexy alpha hunk and a tough as nails heroine that I couldn’t put down once I started reading it. The action and the characters are believable and intriguing and I certainly am looking forward to reading more about these characters with killer instincts.

See my full review at: Paranormal Haven .com

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint., 10 May 2014
This is book 4 of the killer instincts novels and if you have read the other 3 this carries on and is Ethans and Juliets story.
Just as exciting and full of action. I was a bit apprehensive about Ethan being able to carry off the book as we have seen him as the younger member of the team and not quite grown into the role of this elite mercenary team, No problem, as I read the book I saw Ethan develop into a fully fledged member of this macho team, and at the end of the book I did not see him any differently than the rest of the team. I eagerly look forward to E.K. next book, this series is full of action and gritty romance, great stuff.
I have written this review with E.K. fans in mind. If you like special forces novels, buy these books, you will be able to read them one after the other like a continuous saga, you will not be disappointed.

Midnight Pursuits (Killer Instincts Novels)
Midnight Pursuits (Killer Instincts Novels) by Elle Kennedy (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Oct 2014)