Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 15 January 2013
This was order alongside several other books of this series. This package did arrive a little earlier than the expected date however I was delighted that it did. Was surprised when it was only partially dispatched but understood the reasoning behind it, the other half arrived shortly after. Product quality was spot on and packaging was adequate for what was sent. All in all a nice experience and will be doing business more in the future.
on 18 February 2015
I bought the full collection of the 'Dragon Series' for my husband who had not heard of this writer.
He was so pleased he devoured all six books in a very short time & just could not put them down.
The books arrived in time for Christmas & made one husband very happy. Will use this company
again.
on 2 May 2010
I really enjoyed this book and the four books before this, E.E. Knight really did a good job in putting the world in the dragon's point of view. I cannot wait for the last book in the series called Dragon Fate: Book Six of the Age of Fire, just wish it came out sooner!