5.0 out of 5 stars A great read.
I read the other two books by Sydney Landon, and was disappointed that this one isn't available via iBooks, would thoroughly recommend all three books.
Published 21 months ago by Lisa Neary

3.0 out of 5 stars Hate to say this but a bit dissapointed
I loved loved loved the first 2 Danvers series books but this i felt was very rushed and lacked content .. I am so let down as we have waited and waited here in the UK to read this
If there is a next one i honestly dont know if id buy it ...
Published 20 months ago by Mrs P J McAdam

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 19 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fall for Me (Danvers Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)
Loved the first two books, so had to read this one, which was great, but disappointed that it wasn't an electronic copy because the other two were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall for me, 10 Mar. 2013
loved this book great characters and story couldn't put it down highly recommended to others. Could easily fall in love with certain characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Another sexy addition to the Danvers family, 28 Feb. 2013
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fall for Me (Danvers Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)
Sydney Landon has delivered another book with loveable characters that is full of emotional, humorous and very hot steamy moments.

Focussing on Suzy's sister Beth, Gray's brother Nick and their unexpected and unplanned surprise, both characters surprised me; there was a bit of a reversal in personality going on which kept the book and the series fresh. Beth frustrated me, yet I felt for her and Nick, well he literally had me swooning at his actions. The lives of all the characters from the previous books continue to evolve and they bring many of the lighthearted humorous moments with them.

It made me laugh, it tugged on the heartstrings and it was heartwarming. Definitely worth reading and I'm hoping that Declan and Ella will be the next pairing; it certainly seemed to be setting the scene nicely for a potential romance and I have an inkling that there lies a story with some surprises and a complicated man....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fall for Me (Danvers Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)
This is a great book and a perfect continuation of the Danvers Novels. If you love a good love story then this is just for you. Nick and Beth are great and you already love them from the previous book Not Planning on You therefore you dont have to wait to decide if you like them or not. I would recommend this book and can't wait for the next in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Oct. 2013
Lilo (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
A wonderful balanced book, with a bit of raunch here and there, good story line and a wonderful complement to the rest of the series, can't wait for the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 23 Aug. 2013
EXCELLENT SERVICE EXCELLENT VALUE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 July 2013
I found Beth a bit annoying in this book and it was a bit sad in places but I also laughed a lot too. This was a great book and I loved it a lot can't wait for book four

5.0 out of 5 stars Great follow-on, 8 Jun. 2013
Mrs. D. E. Bell (Wootton Bassett, UK) - See all my reviews
I was so pleased when this came out in ereader form as I have the others on Kindle. I have thoroughly enjoyed following through with the series, it always makes it so much more interesting to know about the next person with the previous people still involved. I loved the twists and turns and hope the next one is as good or better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall for me, 1 Jun. 2013
This story deserves more than five stars I was hooked from the very first page, as with all the danver series the storyline has been both very humorous and emotional throughout. Cannot wait for more of the stories by Sydney landon. I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt.

Fall for Me (Danvers Novels)
Fall for Me (Danvers Novels) by Sydney Landon (Mass Market Paperback - 20 Jun. 2013)