Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 26 January 2013
I could not sleep one night , so I took the kindle and read it all in one go,, could not put it sown fab book,,
on 12 March 2013
Good story line and a few bits that really got your pulse racing. Story did lose its way for a bit, however did not impact to heavily on the read. Def worth a read.
on 18 October 2015
This was the sixt book I red by this author. I loved her previous books. This one, I must say was disappointing.
The plot seemed far fetched and the characters were lacking to say the least.
At times I was confused at what was happening or simply couldn't understand the reason behind some if the things the characters were doing.
If this was written by author I wasn't familiar with, I don't think I could of finished reading it. It's like watching a bad movie, you want to turn it off, but at the same time want to see how it will end.
Not the worst book I have read, but it wouldn't be any where near best ones either. Just ok.