5.0 out of 5 stars mess, 9 Feb 2014
it was not to mushy and a good love story. easy reading and very enjoyable have down loaded more and still looking for more . so thank you Patricia Ryan looking to my next book .
your regards
Gwyneth johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild wind, 19 Oct 2013
Excellent book, would recommend reading .Have enjoyed all this author's books and cannot praise them enough,love how they link to one another in twos.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book - if you like this genre, 8 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Wild Wind (Mass Market Paperback)
I have always liked Patria Ryan's writing style and this book is no exception. It has been a while since I have read this story, but it sticks on my mind as a great read. The storyline adds a twist on the usual "impossible" love theme. Wrestling with ones's conscience is never an easy thing, and neither is trying to use justification to ease one's guilt. This story shows that struggle, with the reader on the sideline cheering for true love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Set!, 18 Oct 2013
I read one of this author's novels in a box set with other authors and then bought another stand alone by this author. I saw the box set but thought, no, its unlikely I'll read them all. Silly me! I couldn't get enough of these books. I bought the series separately and then went on to her detective series set in mid-Victorian Boston. That was brilliant too, and I addictively read right through the series in a week. I absolutely recommend this author to anyone interested in romance with great historical setting. She deserves the awards she has received.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAPTIVATING!, 3 May 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Wild Wind (Mass Market Paperback)
I adored this book! It was the first I have read of Ms. Ryan's and it certainly will not be the last. I am already searching for the other 3 medievals she has out there. I loved Alex and once again I think the different than usual story line makes this book shine. I can't wait for the next one.

Wild Wind
Wild Wind by Patricia Twomey Ryan (Mass Market Paperback - 30 Mar 2001)
Used & New from: 0.01