5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great story, 15 Mar 2013
I have only recently discovered Denise Domning and am glad I did. I have read the "Seasons" books over the past couple of weeks and this is what brought me to this book. I was not disappointed and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was made all the more enjoyable with the inclusion of factual details of the time. A good old fashioned story allowing you to escape from everything around you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lady in white, 22 Oct 2013
Good story pure escapism though predictable plot .not much historical fact but an easy read for lovers of historical romance

5.0 out of 5 stars LADY IN WHITE, 14 July 2013
I like historical novels and recently found Denise Domning. Her characters are very believable and her stories come to life as she portrays the scenes, sounds and people vividly. You can be transported there

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Jun 2013
A really good novel .I enjoyed reading about the life and times of the period. Could not put it down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 3 Jun 2013
I like Denise Domning books. They are well written. The story line in lady in white was good. I recommend them

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 8 May 2013
A good medieval story to get your teeth into. This is the first book I have read by this aurthor. I realy enjoyed this story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady In White, 16 April 2013
D'eBook Sharing (Eastbourne, England) - See all my reviews
Lady In White is another fantastic read from Denise Domning.

The Queen wants Belle to remarry. Belle would like nothing more than to refuse, but to refuse the Queen is not a good option and so Belle becomes a pawn in a power game.

Secret love, betrayal, honor and a haunting, this story has it all. Denise Domning creates another fantastic piece of reading that captivates and transports it's reader to another time and place.

I highly recommend this book and any historical romance that this author has penned, they are well worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit wonder, 16 April 2013
I am officially converted to period drama/romance. Who would have thought I would enjoy the plots and schemes and prejudices of the ages and twist them in their head. Superbly written.loved it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, well written read, 10 Mar 2013
Amazon Customer (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I really liked this book - particularly the love story between the secondary characters - quite emotional. This is the second book I have read by this author and would happily read more.

Characters are given time to develop. Also get a real feel for the Elizabethan period and the various court intrigues.

Lady in White
Lady in White by Denise Domning (Mass Market Paperback - Oct 1999)
Used & New from: 0.01