4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy to follow read for holiday relaxing
Good characters, I liked the different classes in the people, easy to follow plot, likeable characters. a light romantic read
Published 6 months ago by sonya

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Know
"don't shoot me I'm just the messenger-boy" bought for my wife to go on holiday with and would not you know she got engrossed in one of my reads and has read 'Countess' yet, so it's unfair to review it and iv'e used "it's okay" as NEUTRAL neither good or bad .
Published 1 month ago by moonbeam

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Know, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Unlikely Countess, An (Malloren World) (Mass Market Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy to follow read for holiday relaxing, 9 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best!, 2 Mar 2011
Amazon Customer (7 miles south of Neverland) - See all my reviews
I did enjoy the story, but felt it was a bit rushed at the end, I would have liked to see the villain get his just desserts. Hopefully in the next book we'll hear what happened to him.
I've read most of Jo Beverley's book and do enjoy them, but this wasn't one of her best!

4.0 out of 5 stars An unlikely \countess, 31 Oct 2011
Quite a good book Look forward to reading the next one. Let's hope all of the Malloren books soon become available on Kindle

Unlikely Countess, An (Malloren World)
Unlikely Countess, An (Malloren World) by Jo Beverley (Mass Market Paperback - 26 May 2011)
5.82