4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good read
Published 7 months ago by Alison N

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but...
I couldn't even finish the book. It was lacking in something that I can't explain. There wasn't enough excitement involved for me. I believed what they felt for each other was real but I was still bored. However, I do recommend this book because it was a good effort.

Published on 15 May 2011 by romantic_nerdfighter

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good read, 7 Jan 2014
Have read all three of this "Notorious Batchelors" series - enjoyed them apart from some occassional annoying & jarring editing gaffs such as "Fall" being used instead of Autumn etc. which spoils the magic somewhat! Good stories, decent historical knowledge with some intrique & nice romance. I like the way the books connect the characters together, not quite as good as Stephanie Laurens but better than many Ive read. Worth a read & nice escapism if like me you are a fan of this genre!

4.0 out of 5 stars Regency Romeo & Juliet?, 11 Oct 2013
A well constructed Romeo and Juliet-esque story built around an old and tragic scandal. There is even a balcony scene! Both hero and heroine are convincing personalities, as are the main characters of the supporting cast, though a few of the others are a bit lacking in realism. In addition, the historical details are quite accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars my lord scandal, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: My Lord Scandal (Notorious Bachelors) (Mass Market Paperback)
a story essentially about the growth of a romantic relationship between two people. rather beautifully done with nothing too awful happening to the parties concerned . a bit of rumpy pumpy but again done in not an unpleasant way but rather lovely. if you want to read a book thats quite a gentle but loving read this is the one for you. emma wildes is always very good at getting the atmosphere of regency england, and you dive right down into that period of time as you read along. altogether a very enjoyable book but then l always do like her books but this is one of the better ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but..., 15 May 2011

Description: Alexander St. James may be a thief of hearts, but he is no burglar. Nevertheless, he must recover and item belonging to his family to avoid a scandal, and so he has stolen into the home of Lord Hathaway, only to come upon the beguiling and chaste Lady Amelia in her bedroom, wearing little but a look of surprise. Alexander leaves Amelia breathless-but is it from fear or excitement? Captivated by her beauty and charmed by her intellect, he ignores the scandalous whispers as he sets out to seduce the woman of his dreams...

5.0 out of 5 stars blacksweep, 31 Dec 2010
P.M.Blackledge (Worsley, Manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Emma Wildes is a author new to me but boy is she good this book is the first of three I can't wait to read the next one Excellent more in this vain please.

My Lord Scandal (Notorious Bachelors)
My Lord Scandal (Notorious Bachelors) by Emma Wildes (Mass Market Paperback - 7 Sep 2010)
4.22