Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 31 August 2009
This is the story of Adrik and Karen and like the others they are in search of their Icon to break the pact with the devil.

This is the 3rd in the series and - for me - is the best.

It is fast paced and down right enthralling. I started reading this book 10am this morning and finished it at 5pm the same day...I couldn't put it down.

I awww'ed, cried and laughed in all the right places... Well done Christina Dodd.. BRILLIANT!!!!
on 19 August 2010
The third book in the series and awesome yet again Christina Dodd!

This book focuses on the third (and last?) brother Adrik who ran off when he was in his teens. I couldn't wait for Adrik's story after Konstantine's speech early on in book one. I wasn't disappointed. Karen was a good strong female lead and she needed to be with Adrik. The story was from mostly from Karens view but we saw what became of Adrik through her dreams. The journey in this one was different from the others and the twists and turns made impossible to put dowm.

Adrik's return to the family was the most emotional and the final twist made the last book a must read.
on 10 September 2008
If you have read this far, you can be sure you are going to enjoy this book. And when you put it down your are going to be running around to get your hands on the fourth and final book.
on 7 July 2008
This was yet another great book in the series!! Loved it, cant wait for the fourth!!!

Lots of twists and turns to keep me totally enthralled.