Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 19 August 2010
The darkness chosen series continues with the second brother Rurik and Tasya and their search for the icon. This book was better than the first and the characters were more complex. They were both searching for the icon but with different motivations for doing so which complicated their relationship.

These books are very much about the adventure of finding the icon and trying to return home with it without being found by the Varinskis who don't want the pact to be broken. The Wilder family are really funny when they are all together and the best bits in these books for me are when they get back home.

I really liked this book and it makes the next one impossible not to read - Im completely hooked on this series.
on 30 August 2009
This is the second book in the series and follows the story of Rurik and Tasya.

Again with the first book it was a little slow compared to what I am used to reading but it didn't fail to deliver the appropriate aww's and oo's. My faithful box of tissues came out while reading this book too (which is quite a good sign)

Good book really enjoyed it!
on 10 September 2008
After reading the first book, which I couldn't put down, I had to read the next. I love this series. If you liked the first book, you are definitely good to like this one too.