5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
This is the first Karen Robards book I've read.I loved this book, couldn't put the book down, can't wait to read more of this authors books.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Superstition
Published on 12 April 2009 by molko

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Superstition (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Superstition, 12 April 2009
molko (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Superstition (Paperback)
Nicky Sullivan is a fame hungry TV show host looking to pull her show out of from the bottom of the rating pile and up the top so she can finally get noticed and get a better job. So she decides to conduct a live seance with her mother as the medium in a house in her home town where a gruesome murder occured. Then murders start happening around the house again and Nicky is pulled into the investigation along with new-in-town chief of police Joe Franncioni.
It seems like a good premise and having never tried Karen Robard's novels before I was a tad apprehensive. Add to the fact that i'm not really a fan of romance novels in general, I don't mind it here and there especially when it's relevant to the story line but I knew from the outset that this was indeed a 'Romantic suspence novel'. So fair to say I was a little apprehensive.
Unfortunately I only got to page 150 before I had to give up. And this is something I hate to do. But nothing had really happened at all, the pace is excruciating, it takes Ms Robards a whole 15 page chapter to say something that could take 2 or 3 and it soon became tedious reading.
I can't give this book 1 star as I have not read it all but from what I have read i'm not impressed.

Superstition
Superstition by Karen Robards (Mass Market Paperback - 30 May 2006)
Used & New from: 0.01