5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful
What a wonderful book, I found it very hard to put down and just wanted to keep reading. It was such an enjoyable read and a beautiful love story combined with true friendship that lasts over time whilst full of historical details as well.
Published 12 months ago by julie

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit flat!
This book is ok, but can be frustrating as there seems to be little in ways of a plot...certainly not her best book.
Published on 21 Feb 2012 by busybee1983

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Unmasked (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit flat!, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Unmasked (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing plot!, 30 Aug 2006
This review is from: Unmasked (Mass Market Paperback)
I read this book a while ago, and even though I cannot remember exactly what happened when in the book, I can remember the feeling that I had when I finished it. This is one of those books that you just fall in love with the characters and you just want to keep on reading. I found this plot to be very realistic and interesting to read. The characters themselves were also very well developed and it was very easy to follow them through the story. I really did enjoy this story, it's got a great unique plot, the characters are 'deep' and interesting and I feel that the author has a really great immagination.

Unlike the other romance novels this novel has the male lead character as the one desperately in love with the female lead character, which is quite an interesting twist.

I think this is a book for anyone who enjoys reading romance novels.

I wish I could say more but for now all I can say is 5 stars all the way!

Unmasked
Unmasked by Virginia Henley (Mass Market Paperback - 6 Sep 2005)
4.69