Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 December 2013
This book was purchased as part of a christmas gift for a child. The book content is fine but the quality represents is price I suppose it was not what I expected. I was a little disappointed.
on 28 March 2014
I brought this for my youngest monkey but my nearly 4 year old is completly mesmerized by it. We have had it twice at every bed time for 3 months now! (And unlike many books I have had enough of it yet!) It is a very short rhyming book (2-4 lines each double page spread) with some really great illustrations. Highly reconmended x
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2014
A bit disappointed with this really. Very small and quality not great.
on 7 March 2014
My daughter loves this wonderful book, there are not many good robot books around. BUT it's a shame the cover is strangely attached to the paper inside - makes turning the pages alone difficult for toddler.
on 3 April 2016
The rhyme and rhythm of this story are great! Perfect for slightly reluctant readers and young children. Great pictures and fun story. I have since bought it for friends with toddlers.
on 15 January 2015
The story is lovely, but I bought it as a gift for my friend's son and it hadn't been bound properly and looked terrible so I couldn't give it!
on 21 March 2016
Yes the pages may be a little flimsy but my two year old robot lover is thrilled with it and wants to read it a few times a day!
on 25 November 2014
My 2 year old cant get enough of this book! Not loving the sharp corners of the book though as was made on the cheap
on 11 October 2015
The book could have been put together better but still a fun read
on 8 November 2015