5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, uplifting, funny. Very descriptive and poetic.
I have enjoyed many of Kristin's novels. This one is beautifully written. The characters come alive and make the reader laugh and cry all at once. It is a discovery for Ian and Selena and the residents at the Doctor's mansion/asylum. They discover who they are and were and who they should be. This is a definate read for all of Kristin's readers.
Published on 2 Oct 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Never Fails
Published on 23 Jun 2010 by J. Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, uplifting, funny. Very descriptive and poetic., 2 Oct 1997
By A Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Never Fails, 23 Jun 2010
This review is from: Waiting for the Moon (Mass Market Paperback)
Kristin Hannah never fails to get you gripped in her storylines. I was a little disappointed with some of the descriptions in this book, ie; was Elliot born with the disfigurement or did it happen to him. As ever, I couldn't put the book down once I started it and even though I wanted to know the end, I was sad when I finished reading it, only because I HAD finished reading it, but it couldn't have ended any other way.

2.0 out of 5 stars bring it on, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Waiting for the Moon (Mass Market Paperback)
I found this story very slow, not up to her usual standard.As you reached the end it did pick up a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Waiting for the Moon (Mass Market Paperback)
A good book, worth reading

Waiting for the Moon
Waiting for the Moon by Kristin Hannah (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Jan 1996)