5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes
Published 10 months ago by Bob Dylan

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to adjust recipes used too many soya products
Too many purchased processed soya foods used in recipes I had to adjust them to include more healthy items like beans and lentils.
Published 7 months ago by jo-ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
Miriam Sorrell's long-awaited new vegan recipe arrived today and certainly doesn't disappoint. I've used many of Miriam's recipes from her Facebook page and they not only mouthwatering but extremely delicious. She is the only vegan cook whose recipes I can rely on time after time and my visitors always ask for more. If anyone's foo can persuade people to become compassionate human beings and become vegan, it's Miriam. Best of luck with the book, Miriam, and very well done/

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
absolutely fantastic! I have been waiting for this book for a while as I have been following the page on Facebook. It is very well written and has fantastic photographs which is inspiring for when you are deciding which recipe to make. This is the first time I have come across a vegan recipe book with pictures! I would definitely recommend this book to anybody vegan or not, there is lots of things in it that you would never think would be possible! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars truly mouthwatering, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
Was eager to buy this book having followed the mouthwatering vegan blog for some time. One of my favourite recipe websites and I've loved the recipes I've tried.

On the plus side:
I am 100% confident the recipes will work, having tried some of Miriam's recipes on the mouthwatering vegan blog. Also that they are really delicious recipes, I am amazed at Miriam's talent
The book is full of amazing photos
If an ingredient is slightly unusual there is an explanation of where to get hold of it
The recipes aren't run of the mill, lots of innovative ideas/flavour combinations in there

Some things to be aware of:
The recipes are decadent, SOME are a bit complicated to make and sometimes use expensive ingredients. I just see this as the style of mouthwatering vegan and they turn out amazing dishes so are well worth the effort.
The book gives measures in cups and ml, there are no grams or ounces.
There are a few repeats from the mouthwatering vegan website, but lots of new stuff as well.

Overall I love this book and can't wait to get stuck in and try the recipes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to adjust recipes used too many soya products, 3 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped it would be and more!, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
Yay!! Got a lovely surprise when I arrived home from work yesterday. My book had arrived earlier than promised. One of the things I was hoping was included, was a "Vegan Store/Essentials" and list of suppliers, and it was! I've have been a Vegetarian for over 20 years, however I'm going to make another life change and hopefully this book is going to help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best vegan recipes books out there!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
This book is exactly what I was looking for! It contains loads of delicious recipes, which use ingredients that most people have in their cupboards at home! I wanted lots of fresh ideas about how to use vegetables in new and interesting ways and Miriam's book has definitely delivered. There are also recipes of how to make your own cheese and other ingredients. I didn't want a book that relied too heavily on meat replacement products and hard to get ingredients. This book is perfect for experienced vegan cooks and newcomers alike.

A HUGE thumbs up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped it would be!, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
I have been awaiting this book ever since I knew Miriam was planning it, and it does not disappoint! It is beautifully laid out and contains such a perfect variety of recipes. You can dip into this to find something for every occasion. What I love about Miriam's recipes is that they are easily accessible, both in terms of the ingredients used and also the clear instructions. And always delicious! This is THE quintessential vegan cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was hoping for!, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
Having tried a few recipes from Miriam's blog, I was delighted to learn of her first cookbook. I was not disappointed. It includes my first love - her Chocoholics cheesecake which I PROMISE you will not be noticed as vegan by anyone, and is absolutely to die for. I was amazed that she has her own recipes in here for vegan cheeses, and you can even satisfy your old desires for certain non-vegan confectionary using her skilled veganising shenanigans.
Don't be fooled into thinking this is an ultimately healthier cookbook - it is in many ways but fat still makes you fat regardless of where it comes from. However, whether you use this book for occasional treats or for everything else, you will not be sorry. And if that's not enough of an incentive, you will be helping to save the planets resources and helping to put an end to animal cruelty too. You can live without meat and dairy, and with food like this, why wouldn't you want to? Happy eating x

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!!!, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
I bought this book recently as I'm currently converting from 28 years of Vegetarianism to Vegan.
I't AMAZING ... I just love it!
I've not had chance to cook anything from it yet apart from the "Juicy Portobello Steaks in a Peppered Cognac Sauce"......a divine recipe! Easy to make and melt in the mouth gorgeousness!
The book is actually much bigger and with more content than I was expecting and full of really lovely picture's.
It makes me instantly hungry every time I look at it!
The recipes are really imaginative and unusual and best of all there are recipe's for Vegan Mozzarella and Vegan Mature Cheddar! This book is going to make the transition to Veganism SO much easier!
I can't recommend it highly enough. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome vegan recipe book!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
amazing vegan recipes to enjoy with all family, i cant wait to start doing some of the yummi desserts that appear in the book,
just to say, lovely, and very nice photos too.

ARRAY(0xb13af3f0)

Mouthwatering Vegan
Mouthwatering Vegan by Miriam Sorrell (Paperback - 20 Jun 2013)
13.39