5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book
my son is a big fan of charlie and lola and has all the dvd's so we thought we'd try some books too, really nicely written with good moral lessons too.
Published 8 months ago by natalieb

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I would like to actually keep it...
Published on 28 Jan 2012 by Allen Tsui

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I would like to actually keep it..., 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: I Would Like to Actually Keep It (Charlie and Lola (8x8)) (Paperback)
Although it is advertised as a Charlie & Lola story, it is not one of the originals written by Lauren Child. The format is simply a lift of the television episode - which is OK if you prefer the book version or want to encourage reading. It is also produced the US division of a UK publisher. The text is not Americanised in any way. As Lola might say "It's just not never quite really simply the same..."

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 21 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 5 year old niece and she loved it! Very good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 April 2013
My four year old daughter loves Charlie and Lola and loves this book. After only a couple of readings she already knows it by heart and now reads it to me. The price is really good too, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars kiddies, 31 Jan 2013
my daughter loved this book it is pulled out most days for reading or just to look at the pictures (charlie & lola ) what more can i say

5.0 out of 5 stars i Would like to actually keep it, 29 Dec 2012
My daughter loves Charlie and Lola stories. I red it to her about 30 times by now. Even she is reading it to me back.

I Would Like to Actually Keep It (Charlie and Lola (8x8))
I Would Like to Actually Keep It (Charlie and Lola (8x8)) by Lauren Child (Paperback - 1 Sep 2011)