4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter gives it the thumbs up!
Published on 4 July 2012 by K. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars just not like the others
we own a few other charlie and lola books and usually they are captivating and we enjoy the use of words,however tho book disappointed a bit,i had the feeling it wasn't written by the same author,I might be wrong tho..
not a winner with my 4 year old
Published 9 months ago by andrea

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter gives it the thumbs up!, 4 July 2012
K. Wilson "skatz" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charlie & Lola I Slightly Want to Go Home (Charlie and Lola (8x8)) (Paperback)
My daughter is almost 6 and although we are reading chapter books I cannot see her love of Charlie and Lola diminishing soon! We bought this book just after she had a sleep over alone with her grandmother and although she had been so excited about it in the middle of the night she decided she prefers home (it was very noisy due to some celebrations in the area). I think this book helped her see it is ok to miss her own bed and mum and dad and that she isn't the only one! A good book to read little ones who find changes in routine a bit of a challenge, there is no solution but all turns out fine anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Mar 2012
Both my 2 1/2 yr old and eye enjoyed this book. She loves Charlie andLola and have bought other books of theirs but this one was a hit with both my daughter and myself

3.0 out of 5 stars just not like the others, 26 Jan 2014
not a winner with my 4 year old

4.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and lola always popular, 2 Sep 2013
Not quite as good as the originals but nearly. My 3yr old granddaughter liked it. i read it to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars always enjoyable, 12 Mar 2013
I've always loved Charlie & Lola stories.
I enjoyed it as much as my daughter
my son, who is older reads it on the sly too & enjoys it.

5.0 out of 5 stars kiddies, 31 Jan 2013
my dear little girl just loves the whole thing about this book as it is based on reality you can't ask for more than that

4.0 out of 5 stars the usual!, 12 Jan 2013
K. Bateman - See all my reviews
lovely book. quite small and compact so my daughter was happy as she can put it in the car. its short enough for her to read herself. Good delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sharing for all ages, 18 Aug 2014
Mander "Red" (Ulverston, Cumbria) - See all my reviews
Cant go wrong with Charlie and lola, we have them all for bedtime stories.....This one bought for my niece as a gift. Great for sharing for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014
A big favourite with our 5 year old granddaughter right from the start!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 7 Dec 2013
It is a good read, I am sure my children will like it. It is a Christmas present. They love to read.

Charlie & Lola I Slightly Want to Go Home (Charlie and Lola (8x8))