2.0 out of 5 stars not that good, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: I Am Going to Save a Panda! (Charlie and Lola (8x8)) (Paperback)
i bought this for my daughter who is 2 and at the time was mad on charlie and lola, i have lots of other books the original by lauren child, i didnt look to see who did this book befor i bought it and when i got it it was an american disney version of it basicly its trying to copy the tv version of it and i didnt like this one and my daughter wasnt to keen either.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to save my money..., 28 Jan 2012
Although it is advertised as a Charlie & Lola story, it is not one of the originals written by Lauren Child. The format is simply a lift of the television episode - which is OK if you prefer the book version or want to encourage reading. It is also produced the US division of a UK publisher. The text is not Americanised in any way. As Lola might say "It's just not never quite really simply the same..."

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 26 July 2011
Badly written compared to the other Charlie & Lola books and no fun. My son's two. He can figure out about saving the world later, but at the moment I just want him to have fun, not a lecture on saving animals. I'll cringe each time I read this to him. Interestingly, and luckily, he hasn't wanted it read to him again.

I Am Going to Save a Panda! (Charlie and Lola (8x8))
I Am Going to Save a Panda! (Charlie and Lola (8x8)) by Lauren Child (Paperback - 7 Jan 2010)
2.35