on 2 February 2009
Had this book now for about 12 years, had to purchase a new one because I wore the old one out. Apart from some US spellings being different I cannot find anything negative to say. I do a lot of crosswords and word games and find this book invaluable. You get plenty of options for each word you look up and I have never had any difficulty in locating the actual words for my clues. It is a small handy book packed with tons of information.
on 21 April 2010
This is the third time I have bought this dictionary as I find it extreamly useful on solving crossword puzzles. Its the third one as the other two have fallen apart with so much use. I highly recommend it to any fanatic crossword solver.
on 5 April 2012
Although this is quite useful, it is very obviously American and therefore has rather limited use for dedicated crosswords solvers. It would also be better if it had subject index with common requirements, such as Greek letters, etc.
on 30 September 2008
This is the most brilliant helper for crosswords I have ever found

Eileen Leonard
West Sussex
on 24 April 2011
the ist copy of the a to z crossword dictionary was given to me as a gift and i used every day until it eventually fell to pieces. i'm delighted with my new copy, i use it every day as i am a crossword addict and found words i never knew existed. please keep it on sale because the way i'm using this one it could get tatty very quickly. value for money 10/10. sue revis
on 4 April 2009
A fantastic book for all crossword fans. so large my first one came apart from over use! now on second one and would not be without it! worth every penny
on 3 July 2012
A- Z Crossword Dictionary- An excellent price and very useful buy, unfortunately the printing of my copy was inconsistant -which was rather disappointing. Purchased from Amazon.
on 18 February 2013
great book ideal for crosswords and general knowledge every child need one great for homework everything you need in one book
on 25 October 2014
This book is a great asset to anyone who enjoys crosswords. You'll find words here not given elsewhere.
I bought the paperback version which has very small print. If used a great deal it will not last very long. Perhaps I should have opted for the hardback. Anyway for the price it's very good value.
on 3 February 2014
I bought this crossword book from you some time ago as my previous copy had come from the U.S.A and I could not get it when renewing it from anyone else. I have since used it every day and it is falling to pieces. It is the best crossword dictionary there is. It deserves the 5 stars.