1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a big fan of science fiction but ---, 25 May 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: A Woman's Liberation (Paperback)
...'A WOMAN'S LIBERATION: A Choice Of Futures By And About Women' is an anthology featuring some of the finest women science fiction writers out there. Ladies, you have done your jobs as writers extremely well. You have hooked yourselves another fan with this anthology. I was captivated with this book from the very first story. I could scarcely put the book down. I couldn't believe it; I was reading science fiction and enjoying it immensely!
A WOMAN'S LIBERATION consists of stories by ten different authors - Nancy Kress, Connie Willis, Sarah Zettel, Pat Murphy, Vonda N. McIntyre, S.N. Dyer, Katherine MacLean, Octavia E. Butler, Anne McCaffrey, and Ursula K. Le Guin. It would be very tough for me to pick a favorite story out of the ten featured in this book; but, if hard pressed, I think it would have to be 'Rachel in Love' by Pat Murphy with 'Inertia' by Nancy Kress coming in a close second.
Fans of the science fiction genre, this is a must read. For all you readers out there who haven't tried the science fiction genre, this a book that you need to read; I think you will become hooked just as I was!
***
Reviewed by Kristie Leigh Maguire...

A Woman's Liberation
A Woman's Liberation by Connie Willis (Paperback - 30 Nov. 2001)