5.0 out of 5 stars One hot kiss!
I adored this book! When my dog took it from my room and ripped it to shreds... Well, let's just say it's a good thing he's cute!
Published 18 months ago by Kayleigh Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars So so. but not what i usally want in my books.
At first i thought this book sound pretty awesome, the author had some good reviews by other authors (such as Kelley Armstrong!).
but sadly i just couldnt get into the book, it just didnt excite me.
i predicted every thing that happened during the book. there are parts what are good. and held my attention for a while. but i just found it Boring!
i would...
Published on 29 April 2009 by Z. Manners

2.0 out of 5 stars So so. but not what i usally want in my books., 29 April 2009
Z. Manners "BM" (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Demon's Kiss: Number 1 in series (Compact Sorcerers) (Mass Market Paperback)
but sadly i just couldnt get into the book, it just didnt excite me.
i would suggest that people read it but i would tell them not to expect action pact thrilling read. if you want that go pick up a J.r ward and stay away from Demon's Kiss.

5.0 out of 5 stars One hot kiss!, 25 Oct 2012
The sotry tells us of Ciarran, one sexy sorcerer whose job is to protect the human realm. 20 years ago he came upon a family who had been in a car accident. The mother and father were already dead, but on the ground lay a little girl, torn to shreds and moments away from death. Knowing he couldn't change her fate, he used his magic in the hopes of conforting her in her last moments. Who would have guessed that this small, dying girl, could grip onto his magic and use it to save herself. One problem, it left Ciarran so weak that men the bad dude came along in hopes of getting into the human realm, Ciarran couldn't defeat him, only send him back, but lost his hand in the battle. Now when I saw lost his hand, I don't mean he pyhsically lost it, I mean that evil got into Ciarran and had resided in his for the last twenty years, only held off by a glove, tattoos and Ciarrans will.
Now, 20 years later Ciarran has problems, the bad guy is trying to escape and to do that he'l need the blood of the conduit, who just happens to be the little girl on the highway.
Clea had just attended the death of her beloved grandmother when 'Wired Guy' comes into the motel she works, demanding a room. She sends him to another motel and later on a demon attacks. Desperate, Clea begs for that strange force that seems to come to her whenever she's in trouble to save the day. Who does save her, no one but a very sexy sorcerer.
As soon as they meet, sparks fly and these two seem to have an intense draw to the other.
Now, they have more problems, demons are after the conduit, Clea, to open the portal. Ciarrans wards are falling and the demon is getting stronger and whenever he is arround Clea, she sucks his magic, leaving him weak and the demon all that much closer to surfacing. Problem is, he can't make himself stay away from her.

As you can tell, I love the story. I love Ciarran and his struggle to be good and his turmoil that the one woman he loves, is the one woman who could destroy him. I love Clea and how human she is, and all her responses.
This story is fun and sexy and romantic. Deffinetly one for those cold nights, if you know what I mean.

ARRAY(0xb577551c)

Demon's Kiss: Number 1 in series (Compact Sorcerers)
Demon's Kiss: Number 1 in series (Compact Sorcerers) by Eve Silver (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Nov 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01