5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book
Published on 19 Dec 2010 by S. E. De-Manuel

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
The book is ok but very much a typical american health book. Nothing particularly special. Not enough natural tips in it.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs J E Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 19 Dec 2010
S. E. De-Manuel (Wales,UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(tm): Premenopause: Balance Your Hormones and Your Life from Thirty to Fifty (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is amazing, life changing even. I have already leant it to a friend and have a list of people waiting to borrow it. After years of feeling tired, sluggish in the morning and generally lacking in any "oomph" I have finally worked out why I have been feeling so lethargic.I was progesterone deficient, probably due to the amount of stress in my life.I've has endometriosis,3 laparoscopies,an ovarian cyst,thrombosis and my periods have been all over the place over the last 3 years. Scant and infrequent or heavy and frequent.Lots of clotting or hardly anything. Agony when ovulating to the point where I have been crawling on all fours.

Anyway,this book makes sense of everything that has happened.I have bought the progesterone cream as recommended and have been using it for 2 months.I feel so much better and after years of being a chocoholic I no longer "fancy" it.Chocolate that is. That in itself is amazing. My attempts at dieting were always sabotaged by my chocolate cravings-stress again.
I would recommend this book to EVERY woman. I have been to the doctors over the years and have had no joy at all. This book makes you feel as if you're not going nuts.You feel the way you do for a reason. FAB BOOK !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Oct 2011
This book is a must for all women. I learned so much from it and like the title, things that your doctor has never told you. Don't think about buying it, just do it, you will not regret it. It really helped me. Happy reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all women over 30, 2 Jan 2012
Having been diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 21 and seen 5 Guanacologist over the years. Numerous GP's telling me it's in the mind. Tried most hormone treatments including Zolodex and mirena coil, patches etc. This book together with a good homeopath, who knows about the progesterone cream, has saved me from going mad. Been on the cream now for 3 months, and never felt better. And just shows you what all the manufactured hormone replacement is doing to your body. Wonder why the female cancers are increasing!!. At 41 I'm saved..

5.0 out of 5 stars essential reading, 25 April 2009
C. L. Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
This is esential reading for any woman over the age of 30. Many doctors I have seen seem to know very little about female hormones. Therefore, take control, get informed yourself and gain a better understanding of your body!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book and a must read for women of all ages!, 11 Nov 2012
R. Heasman (England) - See all my reviews
I owe Dr John R Lee and his collaborators a great debt of gratitude for writing this book. It finally tied together all my mysterious and disparate symptoms, from worsening rheumatoid arthritis, to suddenly out of nowhere becoming allergic to everything, to bowel problems, dry eyes, disabling fatigue, anxiety and more. I am slowly improving month on month with the application of progesterone oil. I will never be without this stuff again! And I'm finally coming to an understanding of what my body has been struggling with since my annovulatory teenage years when I contracted juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Don't just buy a copy for yourself, give a copy to every woman you know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the read if you are really interest in understanding your hormones, 16 Mar 2014
This book was very easy to read and understand. I would highly recommend it to my peers. It explain how to be aware of your own hormones and how to deal with problems such as infertility, fibroids to name a few.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 19 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative!, 18 May 2013
wonderful book, a real eye opener, a must buy for all you ladies out there, wish ide had brought this when i was 30!, in depth book, excellent read ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 18 July 2013
H. Rice (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Wish I'd read this book years ago. It tells you everything you need to know to manage your own hormones. GP's here in the UK just don't have the knowledge and will only give you chemical HRT which could make things worse. Highly recommend this book to all women over 30 years old.

ARRAY(0xb577551c)