5.0 out of 5 stars stayed up half the night untill I had finished it .
I loved all her characters .I love scotland and especially warriors in kilts.Duncan had to have someone special that would keep him wondering what sort of woman he had married.Linnet was perfect for him although it took him awhile to get used to her.Loved the story line and I cant wait for her next book.
Published on 25 Sep 2001 by Mrs. J. Poole

3.0 out of 5 stars So so
The story itself is good, but the Hero is just a bit too angry and volitile for my linking and the heroine a bit too meek. With a little big of tweeking this book could have been much better. This was one highland chief I did not fancy.
Published 2 months ago by Nobber 1967

5.0 out of 5 stars stayed up half the night untill I had finished it ., 25 Sep 2001
Mrs. J. Poole (croydon surrey-uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Devil In A Kilt (Mass Market Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil in a Kilt (Kindle Edition)
I thoughly enjoyed this book. It does not get five stars because the heroine was not as strong as I like them to be she was a bit weak at times but very enjoyable and worth reading

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 2 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Long winded, 17 April 2014
BigReader (SWINDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Devil in a Kilt (Kindle Edition)
I read all the reviews and I thought this sounds like a good book, I have to admit I was disappointed. There were pages and pages of thoughts, and I found myself skipping a few pages along the way to get to some dialog, which I try never to do when you actually pay for the book. I found the book frustrating, especially Duncan's character. This was my first book from this Author, and if this is her style of writing I won't bother buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars devil in a kilt a must read, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Devil in a Kilt (Kindle Edition)
Great and romantic also fast pace loved it another page turner if you like a wild romance in a kilt read on

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and enthralling!!!!!, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Devil in a Kilt (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book on my kindle!! it kept me up until 2.45am!! and I had to be up at 5.30am WHAT A GREAT READ!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A romantic travell, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Devil in a Kilt (Kindle Edition)
It's nice to read a. Good book and see its story unravels it's gripping and it tests your patience as you want to read it through but don't want it too end...

1.0 out of 5 stars Quiet predictable and boring, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Devil in a Kilt (Kindle Edition)
please save money and don't purchase this book. it was not that the hero and the heroine were so predictable that put me off but the fact that the plot was.

Devil In A Kilt
Devil In A Kilt by Sue-Ellen Welfonder (Mass Market Paperback - 20 Sep 2001)
4.10