Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 22 June 1999
I am a big fan of Dorothy Garlock's books but when I first picked this one up I was a bit dubious about it being set in the '30's. I'm very glad I went ahead and bought it. It a wonderful very moving story with characters that seem like they could just step out of the page.Highly recommended. just a hint "Ribbon in the sky" by Dorothy Garlock is actually the first in the series being about Hod's older brother Mike Dolan.
on 11 June 1999
With Song and With hope were both great books. There is history in the books and you will just fall in love with Hod and Molly and Jonny. If you have not read with hope that is ok because her books flow in a series and they can stand alone. I recomend both books. I can't wait for With Heart to come out and i wish it did not stop there all of Ms. Garlocks books are wonderful.
on 12 April 1999
Once again Dorothy Garlock delivers a fantastic book with a wonderful story and characters. The combination of romance, mystery and suspense are perfect. I'm really looking forward to WITH HEART due out in October 1999, which continues this great series of books set in the 1930's.