5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious
I absolutely love Chelsea Handler and have read all her books so it was great to see what she is like from another person's perspective. Many of the writers are people we know and love (Roy, Brad, Heather, Josh to name a few) so I didn't mind that this book wasn't written by her. If you love Chelsea Lately and her books I'd recommend this highly.
Published on 21 Feb. 2012 by Ellie

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda disappointed
Published on 21 May 2011 by Paris Wong

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda disappointed, 21 May 2011
Paris Wong "Till The World Ends" (Hatfield, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
Being a Chelsea Handler fan, this book is kinda disappointing, suppose this is because it's not written by Chelsea Handler. The book has different chapters about the lies/jokes Chelsea told to her friends/family. Those stories are funny, but it's not laugh out loud funny like her previous books. I still enjoyed reading this book, but i enjoy her previous book more. Are you there vodka it's me chelsea is still the best so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 21 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars You may get some strange looks..., 3 Feb. 2014
... I found myself sitting alone or even with company in fits of laughter! If you have seen Chelsea Lately or read any other Chelsea Handler books then you know what content to prepare for but for those who are a little... lets say "proper" then I wouldn't recommend it! But for rest of the population with a sense of humour then I strongly recommend it! Must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for all Chelsea Handler/Chelsea Lately/After Lately fans, 23 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
This book is absolutely brilliant for all lovers of Chelsea Handler, Chelsea Lately and After Lately. It features really funny stories from the staff, friends and family of Chelsea Handler - a must buy for fans.

If you're not a fan, don't bother, you won't understand it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love Chelsea? Even my English is not so good, 14 Feb. 2015
Who doesn't love Chelsea? Even my English is not so good, I love her and this book made my Valentine's exactly on the way I like it. With humor and takes life easily. Thanks for this book and can't wait to read other ones on my vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2012
It was great to see what Chelsea Handler is like from different peoples perspectives and the book is really funny. Probably wouldn't make as much sense if your not a fan of hers already though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great., 28 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
This book is in excellent condition and is great, very good quality and it arrived nice and fast, thank you and I hope to do bussness again soon.

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me
Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea's Family Friends and Other Victims (Hardcover - 28 July 2011)