Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 May 2014
This book when read with an open heart will bless you so much. Surely as mothers we have such an opportunity to sow the love of God in the hearts of our children and to everyone will May meet. Out of the abundance of live from our heavenly father we can surely give.
on 25 February 2015
This book helps me realised what i needed most to be a mother. It boost my confident and encouraged me to become what God wants me to be. I recommend this book to read especially when you are down with a problem with your children.
on 25 June 2011
This is the perfect little devotional to dip in and out of, some great insights, nice photographs and Joel Osteen really knows how to talk to women. Very enjoyable.
on 1 March 2014
Wonderful book. The images reflect the words. Each page you turn enlightens you more, you are left with a big 'mummy smile.God bless..x