Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 August 2013
Read it in 2 days and its still my companion till date...

Tyrese wote this book like he was having a conversion with a friend his advise and methods of getting the best out of himself is simple once practiced. But if you truly want it then you will make those tough decisions on yourself.

Thank you for writing this simple book you really nailed for me and I will recommend it to anyone who wants highly recommended
on 27 May 2014
Amazing book!!!!! I loved this from the word go as Tyrese tells us about his own experiences and how he got out of his own way. You'd have to read it to fully understand but he selflessly tries to encourage others to follow the path they were destined for. I've made a start for myself and wouldn't have thought about it were it not for this book. Would definitely recommend.
on 17 January 2013
I've read this book 4 times, it is such a heart wrenching Eye Opener. You would never believe some of the things that this Man has experienced, let alone how He is able to utilise everything he has learned to become the Beautiful Soul he is NOW.

I LOVE HIM & THE BOOK.

BLESS
on 29 January 2014
Amazing book.... A must read if you want to be able to understand yourself more. It shows you how you might be sabotaging your own life and allows you to have a deeper look at your own life and see the mistakes that you might be making. Especially liked the part about 'who are your five people'
on 28 May 2014
Not only this book speaks truthfully about an interesting and brave journey but Tyrese has succeed on the challenge of exploring another one of his numerous talents, as a great storyteller this time!
Times Magazine best seller's title well deserved: inspiring, catchy and realistic!
on 16 April 2015
You know when you feel down? Low? Like nothing else in your life matters and nothing is important no more? YOU are the master of your own environment and YOU are the reason you feel this way.
This book is amazing and has truly changed my life - A sentence I never thought I'd say.
on 16 February 2015
Thank you god for blessing tyrese with the knowledge and the want to share this knowledge to help us
This book has opened my eyes to many things and shown me the positive road and approach to helping me progress in my life and becoming the best version of myself!
on 22 February 2015
I love this book Tyrese is so humble and down to earth and I have learned more from this book about him although he is a high profile celebrity I feel like when stripped down he is just a normal guy who wants things most people want, definitely an eye opener.
on 15 May 2014
Big fan of Tyrese love him so I knew I was goning to buy his book it was not what I was expecting I thought it was a autobiography but it was more of a guide to men and women how to deal with problems in their relationship etc.. Good book recommending reading
on 13 September 2014
Everybody who wants ti make a change should read this book.