Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 January 2011
this is a very good book to start your day, I have been using it since new years day.
it has been very encouraging to me.
my husband bought it me for christmas.
hope everyone who buys this book will find it a help in their daily lives.
on 5 January 2011
This is lovely , gentle but thought provoking and encouraging to think what Jesus thinks of each one of us and that is that He loves us.

Lynne Harper
on 18 April 2012
I was bought this book as a Christmas present.This book has a daily reading where Joyce meyer has something uplifting to say. I read a page a day and absolutely love it. This book can be read day by day for ever. So good i have bought another of her books.
on 20 February 2012
It's nice to read this each morning and give myself a little boost. I open it up each day and say "OK Lord let's see what you have to tell me today!" I like that the book is not too big and the pages inside are a nice soft pink...these things are important to me. Each page has a verse from the bible and Joyce writes a paragraph of her own and then it has a little prayer for you to say at the end. Short but Sweet!
on 7 October 2011
This is a great, easy to read, relevant daily inspirational for women by the wonderful, down-to-earth Joyce Meyer and makes a good gift for a friend as well at to keep for oneself.
on 4 January 2015
Amazing motivational and inspirational book. Uplifts you from within after reading. A must buy for every woman who wants to become better and become closer to God.
on 20 March 2015
Really enjoying this, a good way to make time to reflect at anytime of day. Also a good reminder of just how special we truly are.
on 30 April 2015
A very inspiring book. Perfect for people who lead busy lives. It gives an opportunity to pause and reflect on the day ahead.
on 9 May 2013
i bought this book for my wife and she loves it. Helpful advice for every day of the year and she says the contents have helped her enormously. Joyce Meyer is a very clever and down to earth teacher of christianity who's books and DVDS are both helpful and practical.
on 1 June 2014
love the anecdotes and daily messages, really sets me up for a good day. the bible passages at the start usually have nothing to do with the message though, or only a tenuous link, they are usually hard to understand too.