1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book - read in one sitting, couldnt put it down., 9 July 2009
This review is from: Bound To Please (Mass Market Paperback)
"Ruby Scott is a beautiful, quiet event planner who leads an oh-so-respectable life. Yet the things that go on in her secret fantasies any anything but. She has every intention of keeping her hidden desires under wraps - until she meets a gorgeous, hard-muscled man ten years her junior, Mark St Crow. Mark is a gifted, up and coming musician who collects erotic art and loves to "play" women as much as his piano. After one night of passion, Ruby realizes there is no turning back. But as she surrenders to her deepest needs and lets mark control every forbidden thrill, her passion for him builds".

I bought this book on the off chance from ebay as I liked the sound of the description, I like to buy books having seen other peoples recommendations, but I didnt with this one. Boy this is a really good book, the characters, Mark and Ruby really fall for each other, and have to try hard to works things out. There is such a connection between them. I liked the fact that the author bought out the characters emotions, it didnt matter to me that Ruby was ten years older, I think I read in the beginning of the book that Ruby was 37 and Mark was 29, nearing 30, so in fact I didnt feel there was that much of an age difference. The sex scenes were scorching. I read this book in one sitting as I couldnt put it down. The book will be a keeper and I will definitely be reading it again. THe characters sayed in my mind for a long while after reading the book, and I think if an author can do that then they have a talent.

This book is definitely a romance in case people are wondering.

ARRAY(0xb0ddaf90)

Bound To Please
Bound To Please by Lilli Feisty (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Jun 2009)
5.86