5.0 out of 5 stars Good final installment
I think the previous reviewer mistakenly only put 1 star, when you read her review she seemed very positive.

Published on 16 Oct. 2007 by tigersfan

1.0 out of 5 stars Gripping romance novel
I have read all three of Carly Phillips's novels which link together the 3 chandler brothers and their loves! I enjoyed all 3! I love the story and it is excelently writen, I could hardly put it down. Definitely worth reading even if you're not the romantic type.
I think Carly Phillips is a great author and i shall look forward to reading her other novels.
Published on 1 April 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Good final installment, 16 Oct. 2007
tigersfan (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heartbreaker (Paperback)

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed all three books in this series (The Batchelor and the Playboy are the other two books). If you are looking for a nice, lighthearted bit of chick lit, written more from the blokes point of view than many books are, then you'll very probably enjoy this. I know I did!

1.0 out of 5 stars Gripping romance novel, 1 April 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Heartbreaker (Paperback)

Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker by Carly Phillips (Hardcover - 26 Sept. 2003)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available