4.0 out of 5 stars Great book with simple yet delicious no-fuss recipes!
I got this book as a follow-up to Harvey & Marilyn's "Fit For Life" after I cooked my way through the latter. This proved to be quite useful as this practical application really brought home the FFL principles to me.
Published on 13 May 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Stiil to read, to look forward to.
Published 3 months ago by walter charles smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book with simple yet delicious no-fuss recipes!, 13 May 2000
By A Customer
The benefits to me? I don't worry about food anymore, quite the opposite, the recipes are so easy to follow and I like them so much that many are still amongst my favourites. Beyond that I developed a real passion for cooking. This in particular is where "A New Way of Eating etc." comes into its own as it provides simple, delicious and quick recipes. Try for instance "Angle Hair Pasta and Cauliflower in Basil Cream Sauce" or the "Cold Russian Beet Soup". Lots of my friends have benefitted from my cooking, too, and some have been encouraged to find out more about FFL but more importantly we share each others cooking and the great company that goes with it. It's encouraging that this trend of 'Californian Nouvelle Cousine'has found its way to the UK in the form of Jamie "The Naked Chef" Olivier's stripped down recipes. He has certainly rekindled my relationship to cooking in this country as his recipes are more homegrown. Go treat yourself!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: A New Way of Eating from the Fit for Life Kitchen (Paperback)
Stiil to read, to look forward to.

A New Way of Eating from the Fit for Life Kitchen
A New Way of Eating from the Fit for Life Kitchen by Marilyn Diamond (Paperback - Feb 1987)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available