Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2009
Everything you need in such a little book! Good for studying for a degree or work.
Well recommended. I have other drug books some double the size and more than double the price but since buying this one it is all I use, just wish I bought this one before I wasted my money on the others. 10/10.
on 28 August 2011
As an allied healthcare professional (Paramedic) I found this book to be an excellent introductory guide to most areas of pharmacology. I found the text to be well structured, well written and easy to understand, without being too bogged down in specifics. I will continue to keep the book handy and use the text as a reference guide. I have recommended the book to several collagues and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone within prehospital care.
on 29 August 2010
This book is brilliant, and has more info than text books that you pay a lot of money for. This book helped me pass my final year pharmacology exam. It's helpful for all professions, not just nursing!
on 30 April 2010
This is an excellent pharmacology book, which is so much cheaper than all the other, and still contains everything you need to know. The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of every drug classification are well explained and easy to understand with diagrams and explanations. This book is NOT just for nurses, but all health care professional who have responsibilities for the administration of drugs!
on 20 November 2012
Wow, what a book.
Contains a lot of detail and is great to be carried around in my bag all day without adding to the bulk.
I also used it to reference in a few essays.
on 16 June 2014
This is a brilliant book for anyone doing the non medical prescribing course.
It is small enough to carry with you to work and has 2 helpful bookmarks.
It has the right amount to detail and I found it really helpful when revising for my exam.
Highly recommended!
on 6 January 2013
I was very happy with this. It will help me really well with my job. Thank you very much x
on 10 April 2013
This book has everything you need to know about commonly used medication. Its written very clearly and covers only main points without excessive information. I wish i had it long time ago.
on 9 May 2013
Excellent, informative and readable book. Well used whilst undertook non medical prescribing course. Would recommend to anyone doing similar course and fits into uniform pocket.
on 21 March 2013
The book is easy to understand and follow. It is light weight and handbag sized. I would recommend it for nurses doing the nurse prescribers course