4.0 out of 5 stars An overdue update.
Walter and Miller (5th edtion) was our bible when I was a student but due to such a long gap between the 6th and 7th edition at a time when radiotherapy has changed quite rapidly has meant that it has been superceed by other texts - most notibly Hoskins.

Published 15 months ago by Miss Jelly

3.0 out of 5 stars NB for referencing: No page numbers on kindle version!
I bought the kindle version of this book and it presents itself very well, however it does not include page numbers. This is a problem if you reference Havard APA style and require the page numbers in order to cite within the text. I would have bought the print version if I had known this beforehand.

I've only just purchased this book but it's looks really good...
Published 23 months ago by therapy student

4.0 out of 5 stars An overdue update., 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Walter and Miller's Textbook of Radiotherapy: Radiation Physics, Therapy and Oncology, 7e (Hardcover)

This book does, in places, lack some of the depth provided by other texts we recommend to our students as it covers both the oncology as well as radiotherapy specifics, but is still a very useful book and while not cheap, it would be a cheaper purchase than buying separate oncology and radiotherapy text books (such as the others I have brought and reviewed), should a student be looking for a single comprehensive buy that is currently, one of the most up to date on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 2 Mar 2014
Would recommend this book to anyone who is studying radiotherapy very detailed and understandable, covers all aspects that you would need.

3.0 out of 5 stars NB for referencing: No page numbers on kindle version!, 13 Jan 2013

I've only just purchased this book but it's looks really good so far. I have the 2003 edition and refer to it frequently, and so far I feel that this updated edition is worth investing in - get the print version though for the page numbers! Its no good in an essay if you can't reference it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 25 Nov 2012
This is a must have book I think for both student radiotherapists like myself and qualified radiotherapists, it has so much useful information and has already helped me loads in my studies and assignments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Excellent and in good condition. Item received was excitedly as specified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct 2014