5.0 out of 5 stars neurology made understandable and fun!
Published on 16 July 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to read & simplified
I found it quite helpful as it simplifies the anatomy, but for someone specialising in the field it can be missleading at times. I found few inaccuracies in it. Overall good book to develop an understanding of neurological examination.
Published on 8 Mar 2010 by Mohadash

5.0 out of 5 stars neurology made understandable and fun!, 16 July 2001
By A Customer
I am a final year medical student and one of my favourite subjects is neurology. There are many books on neurology and none cater for the needs of a medical student more than this one. It guides you through simple examination steps and tells us what each sign actually means. It organises the way we think and if you follow the sequence laid out in the book, you'll not only find diagnosing neurological symptoms is possible even at the level of students, but also great fun. This book is highly recommendable and it will prove useful, I am sure, at all stages of the medical training. I have seen a senior doctor using this book in clinic!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for any physician, 26 Dec 2002
By A Customer
I bought this book as I felt that my neurological examination needed polishing up. The book is clearly laid out and tells you exactly how to elicit the signs, what they mean and how to interpret your findings. I work as a Internal Medicine specialist 600km from the nearest neurologist and this will prove invaluable to me ensuring that I do the best by my patients.
In short clear, concise and money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 4 Jun 2011
Dr. J. Navin Rao "Navin Rao" (Eastbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e (Paperback)
I have been reading this book while working in Stroke medicine and it is really helpful, to remind you and hone your examination skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 23 Feb 2011
Fariborz (Bundaberg, Australien) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e (Paperback)
this book is amazing. it's a must for all doctor who might need to perform a neurological exam on a patient. the book makes the most difficult part of the physical examination sound so simple and interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on neurological exams made very clear!, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e (Paperback)
Best of it's kind. It's very easy to understand and refer to. It's going to get me through my exams and beyond into the clinical setting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neurosurgery, 18 Jun 2011
This review is from: Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e (Paperback)
A very good book on Neurological examination. It is basic and keeps the examination simple for an accurate diagnosis. A must for all neurological/neurosurgical trainees. The book was very useful for my fellowship exams in Neurosurgery. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pocket neurology for students and not only, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e (Paperback)
Very easy to understand , providing tricks to help you remember neurological examination and the interpration of the results,
I really recomment this book for all medical students and physicians, too

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to read & simplified, 8 Mar 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Neurological examination made easy, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e (Paperback)
Very useful for future physiotherapists. Contains all relevent parts of the clinical neurological exam. Explanations are clear and tips boxes are very useful.

Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e
Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e by Geraint Fuller MD FRCP (Paperback - 13 Jun 2008)
21.22