4.0 out of 5 stars The Watcher
The Character of Anna Strong is growing as a person & as a series. I ordered this book, it arrived in good time & in excellent condition. I read it in under 24hours.
Published on 13 Jun 2010 by Baldpagan

2.0 out of 5 stars I give up!
Question: Could Anna Strong BE any more of a tramp?

Published on 24 May 2011 by The Demon Librarian

2.0 out of 5 stars I give up!, 24 May 2011
This review is from: The Watcher (3rd Anna Strong Chronicle) (Mass Market Paperback)
Question: Could Anna Strong BE any more of a tramp?

Okay. Let me set the scene. She comes home to find a naked dude in her bed, fast asleep. So, what does dear, sweet Anna do? Shout "Hey you! Whatcha doing in my bed? Get the hell out!" No wait! I've got it. She takes off all of HER clothes, climbs into bed with him, and starts playing with his boy bits! Then she chews on his neck for a bit, until he finally speaks, and she realizes IT'S HER BOYFRIEND! -and that's a bad thing obviously. Because you wouldn't want to be manhandling your ACTUAL BOYFRIEND would you Anna? Oh no. That wouldn't be nearly trampy enough for you, would it? I'm mean, you've already cheated on him twice in the previous two books. Third time's a charm, right?

*deep cleansing breaths* Ah, that's better.

I officially quit this series. It has to be one of the worst ever. In the whole world. Possibly the Universe.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Watcher, 13 Jun 2010
Baldpagan "Baldpagan" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews

The Watcher (3rd Anna Strong Chronicle)
The Watcher (3rd Anna Strong Chronicle) by Jeanne C. Stein (Mass Market Paperback - 27 Nov 2007)