4.0 out of 5 stars interesting selection
I was a little dissapointed at first as when I bought this book I thought it had a New Sookie Stackhouse short story and it wasn't. However, it was a very eleceltic group of 13 short stories and I enjoyed them all and it has given me a new list of authors to explore.
Published on 31 Oct 2010 by Pallindrake

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best
I love all the books Charlaine Harris writes especially the Sookie Stackhouse books, but this I found a bit disappointing. Its ok but not the best
Published 5 months ago by Sarah

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting selection, 31 Oct 2010
Pallindrake (Exeter, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great anthology, 30 Jun 2010
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Paperback)
This is a great anthology. All the authors were given the two criteria of vampires and birthdays, and then were left to see what they came up with. I bought most of these paranormal/vampire anthologies for Charlaine Harris's stories and, for the most part, her stories were usually the only good ones (except for Jim Butcher). However, this is a solid anthology. While not all the stories are spectacular, they are all at least interesting and mostly enjoyable. This one also features the best of Charlaine Harris' short stories from the different anthologies

4.0 out of 5 stars Vampires and Brithdays, 22 July 2009
Meg (Northern Ireland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Paperback)
This is a collection of short stories by an asortment of authors, all based around vampires and birthdays, many are returns to your favourite characters from their books, introductions to new charcters based in already established worlds, or some new, original vampire stories.
All in all a good buy, it won't disappoint, and though there are many stories each and every one has new take on the combination of vampires and brithdays, and no two stories sound anything remotely alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrific supernatural Fun!!!, 30 Jun 2008
A. T. Hansen "ath" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Hardcover)
One of the best 'horror' collections I have read in years! I Absolutely recommended this collection if you'd like to learn more about your favorite characters, like Dresden, Sookie Stackhouse, Garnet, and Henry, the vampire from the tv-series Blood Ties! Not a single one of the stories in this book is a bust; it is simply charming!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Compendium of Fangs and Talent, 9 Aug 2011
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Hardcover)
As many know, compendiums are one of the joys of my reading existence. The reason for this is that when you get a set of tales from the talent of a genre you know that it's a great way to try authors that you've heard of but haven't tried yet as well as getting short stories from firm favourites. It's a win win all round and for me, a great price to not have to worry about in case some of the authors aren't to your personal taste.

This title edited by Charlaine and Toni is a wonderful new addition to those that have gone before and with a whole host of authors like Kelley Armstrong, Jim Butcher as well as Christopher Golden and Rachel Caine, you know that the pleasure is going to be turned up to 11. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthologies Rock!, 27 Dec 2008
Kelly "I am a busy mum of 2 under 3's, audio ... (Paulton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Hardcover)
Anthologies are a great way to find new authors, have ordered a few more to read [tate halloway to be specific], I loved Jim Butchers 'It's my Birthday, too' so good. Well worth a read, even if you've only heard about one author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 27 Nov 2009
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Paperback)
I bought this book originally because it had some short stories from authors that i have already liked and enjoyed. However i ended up reading all of the book and i found it to be quite a good read if you are into the vampire scene.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Many Bloody Returns (Paperback)
All my favourite authors in one book and great condition for a pre owned book can't wait to read it

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody good tales, 3 May 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable. A birthday present to myself. I haven't read it all yet. Rationing myself to one story a day

Many Bloody Returns
Many Bloody Returns by Charline Harris (Hardcover - 13 Jan 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01