5.0 out of 5 stars a laugh on a stick
this book was great and i really enjoyed it but i would reccomend this book for ages nine and under as it is easy to read but im eleven and i laughed on every page. a book written for younger ones but funny for all ages whether youre 9 or 99!!!!!!
Published on 8 May 2011 by Emma Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Eating things on sticks
Published on 27 Aug. 2011 by M. I. Horn

5.0 out of 5 stars a laugh on a stick, 8 May 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Eating things on sticks, 27 Aug. 2011
M. I. Horn (Minehead, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eating Things on Sticks (Paperback)
I read a rave review of this book in the Week and the suggested reading age was 5 -8. I thought this was too old for the bright 5 year old I planned to give it to. I read the book and it was quite amusing, but the story wasn't that gripping, so I have only given it 3 stars. I think it would appeal to slightly older children, but as I am keeping it to give to my older grandson for Christmas, I can't comment on a child's reation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have ever read, 30 April 2013
When I picked up this book I could barely put it down. Hilarious story. Would recommend it to fun loving readers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Mar. 2014
This is a good book I highly recommend it, it good for all children, and a great story line as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Books grown ups should read as well as their kids, 25 May 2010
H. Irving - See all my reviews
This book had me chuckling from start to finish, and has now been read and enjoyed by everyone I know.

Eating Things on Sticks
Eating Things on Sticks by Anne Fine (Paperback - 1 July 2010)