5.0 out of 5 stars WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! (Eloise,England)
This story is about a young girl called Ella whose mum is in a coma after having her baby.She then has to go home with her stepdad (who she dosn't like very much).
Published on 18 Jan 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars My review of the longest wale song
It was great I wish Jacqueline Wilson will Wright a 2nd book
All was greatly appreciated the book was great big book
And I loved it
Published 10 months ago by Mrs Lowri Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! (Eloise,England), 18 Jan 2011
She misses alot of school and so she starts a whale project, which she gets very interesting. She found out that one whale was recorded for 22 hours singing.So when she plays it to her mum will it get through to her just like the whales...
This is a great book and when I got it for xmas I was overjoyed! I luv Jakie! This book made me feel really sorry for Ella (and her poor Dad). If your're not sure defo buy this book! It may be expensive but it's worth it I promise. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars The longest and saddest whale song, 30 Jan 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Longest Whale Song (Hardcover)
when i first started reading this book i wasn't to sure about it but when i got into it i couldn't put it down. It didn't take me long to read this book as i kept wanting to know what would happen next. This book is about a little girl called ella who lives with her mum and her stepdad(who she didnt like at first.)when her mum was giving birth something went wrong so the doctors had to put her in a coma which meant ella had to stay at home with jack her stepdad alone.This is torture for ella but after a while she relises hes not that bad and they both work together to look after the little baby.This book shows how much affectionate ella is about her mum. I would recommend this book to anyone it is AMAZING!!!! and it is so hard to describe it in one word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Book by Jacqueline Wilson, 10 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Longest Whale Song (Hardcover)
My 13 year old daughter thinks that all of her books are great. She really enjoyed the Longest Whale Song. Some very emotional bits in this book. Great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Longest Whale Song, 14 Mar 2011
The Longest Whale Song

I got this book for a Christmas present. When I started to read it I could not stop. It is a very sad story and for that reason I think this book is suitable for 9 and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 7 Feb 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Longest Whale Song (Hardcover)
A little bit sad but if you read it again and again it is not sad!
I would recommend this to people 10 and up even though i am only seven it made me cry because it was so sad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 27 Dec 2012
I am an 11
Year old girl who loves reading and I just bought this book to see if it lived up to expectations but it's expect a tions rose higher this book has all the elements to be the best book ever witty,suspense and emotion with plenty of twists and turns this book is perfect for readers aged 10and upper

5.0 out of 5 stars The longest whale song by Jacqueline wilson, 20 Mar 2011
Mrs. Claire L. Robson "roggo" (tunbridge wells kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Longest Whale Song (Hardcover)
This book was brought for my neice for her birthday. She was thrilled with the book and loves all books by this author. So I believe it must be a very good book for nine year old girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Mar 2011
This book is sooo good. Its one of those books you just cant put down.. I cried at the end because some parts are sad but it was a great read and is defientely one of my favourite books.

5.0 out of 5 stars The longest whale song, 18 Jan 2011
This book is sooooo good, Ella goes on a quest to find her real dad to see if it will bring her mum back, this book is great it is bursting with exicitment, its a must read book!!!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book read by me!, 10 Nov 2010
Andy "Andy" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Longest Whale Song (Hardcover)
(The following review is by my 11-year-old daughter)
This book is the bestest book I've ever read in my whole life!When I saw this book I wasn't sure if I would like it or not because most Jacqueline Wilson books are about parents splitting up and not everyone likes that sort of thing, so I flicked through this book and read a page at random. I started thinking this book was really good so I read it and it was...well there isn't any word brilliant to describe it! but if you read this book make sure you have a pack of tissues close by because I guarantee this book will attract tears! This book really shows the importance of love, friendship and most important family!

The Longest Whale Song
The Longest Whale Song by Jacqueline Wilson (Paperback - 4 Aug 2011)