5.0 out of 5 stars A wierd and wonderful trip through Quantum Reality.
Published on 10 Dec 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I did want to like this book as I loved Prometheus Rising - but unfortunately it just wasn't for me.
It's quite possible that I didn't get the subtleties of it (e.g. just read in a US review that "Markov Chain is a randomly occuring set of events" - cue Markoff Chaney character)

Published on 16 Jan 2012 by Mr. D. E. Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars A wierd and wonderful trip through Quantum Reality., 10 Dec 1998
By A Customer
Schrodinger`s Cat is as much a part of Robert Anton Wilson`s philosophy as it is a novel. Mr Wilson propounds many of the theories to be found in his "factual" work, but with the added bonus of hitching them to a thoroughly readable and at times thrilling narrative. By telling the story from so many different points of view, and having it played out in various quantum realities, Robert Anton Wilson is able to give us a telling insight into his theories on the nature of reality, and the myriad possibilities contained therein. You may want to pause every now and then to catch your breath as characters change roles, destinies and even genders. The book continues what Mr Wilson refers to as his "Guerilla Ontology", and as the narrative moves towards it`s breath taking conclusion, you may find yourself praying that he is just having a bit of a laugh at the readers expense. If he isn`t, it puts a whole new slant on the search for immortality, and there may be a good argument for printing the phrase "Don`t try this at home" on the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-sense - what kind of universe do you live in, 7 Jan 2001
A relentless assault your sencebilities. Don't blame me if the world goes fuzzy for a while after reading this book. This is the natural result when new brain circuits are being activated. This is a magick book that has the power to enrich (confuse maybe) your life. If you read this book and don't enjoy it may I suggest that you investigate the works of Albert Hoffman first, then attempt to re-read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of a dozen books that can actually reprogram your mind, 8 Jan 1998
This review is from: Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy (Paperback)
a book that made me LAUGH outloud, every other page... a book that delighted and astonished me... a book that is so incredibly clever... that I am in constant awe at the slippery, quantum-jumping, amazingly connected mind that created it... I've only read it 4 times... but I keep making the mistake of loaning it to others ... passing on the mindbending material... only to find that they will not part with it... forcing me to buy another.. and mark IT all up with my highlighter!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 16 Jan 2012
Mr. D. E. Owen (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy (Paperback)

As I think other reviews have mentioned - you need to pay VERY close attention - and probably know a bit more about the general philosophical area than I do. I also don't read constantly - occasionally on commutes and so I very much lost continuity of the plot and characters .... if there was any. A main theme through the book is alternative universes and so I think this was reflected in the book itself - doesn't suit my sieve of a memory.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not the Illuminatus, 27 Aug 1998
This review is from: Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy (Paperback)
As far as the greatest work of the 20'th century goes, this is its sequal. Sometimes funny, sometimes deep, this book isn't the free drugs that its namesake is. In a lot of ways, it's a rehash of the old material. As an independent work goes, fine. lovely. I had three head trips and 30 minutes of afterburn from it. If it were from any author that didn't have to live up to their haunting past, it would be marvalous. But anyone who has read the original just won't be as enthralled. And anyone who hasn't read the original, should. If that doesn't bother you, Hail Eris!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
A. Wells "S T Reese" (South Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Superb book

Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy
Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson (Paperback - 1 Feb 1998)
Used & New from: £0.60