5.0 out of 5 stars Tuck this book in your backpack
What I think about "Trouble With Tuck"
is, it is a good book for all ages. It is excellent for kids and adult who have dogs.

It is about a 13 year old girl that has a blind dog so they by onother dog called Lady Daisy to train Tuck and help him.

Published on 23 Jan. 1997

1.0 out of 5 stars Puker up for Tucker
Dear Amazon, (Boo! Boo!)

Published on 23 Jan. 1997

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuck this book in your backpack, 23 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
What I think about "Trouble With Tuck"

I think you guys are kind of cool about writing that book about "Trouble with Tuck" can you give me a copy about "Trouble With Tuck" book.

Bofor I go to the Philippense on Feb.2,1997 I'll be there for six weeks. I want to see my cousins I haven't seen them for 5 year thats why I want to go to the Philippense.

George Howard

1.0 out of 5 stars Puker up for Tucker, 23 Jan. 1997
Dear Amazon, (Boo! Boo!)

I think this book is so, so stupid! It gives "Old Yeller" a bad name! The plot is trash! I mean, come on! A dog who goes blind and then is trained by this girl um.. what's her name? Oh ya! Helen! A dog who goes blind and then is trained by Helen to be led by this Lady Daisy. And about this Lady Daisy, she acts like nothing going on that's exiting enough for her. Get with the program! If I were Daisy I'd bite Tuck's tail off if he snarled at me like that! I really didn't like this book (really).

Your Cridic,
Zac Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuke this book in your brain, 23 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
I think that this is the best book I have ever read.
It was carring, loving, cool, awsome, and rad. I will never forget this story.I think this book is #100% awsome.

Is this story real? I think this book is awsome because It is the onley book I have read like this.
Whare did you get the ida for the book? What other books have you written.This story reminds me of a dog that went blind saved a girl got hit by a car and gose for walks on her one.And every person in twon knows him.her name is Nana.

Paige Crider

3.0 out of 5 stars Tuck a nice dog., 23 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
The book was good. Tuck was the 6th best book I have read.It was a little funny.It was sad and funny. Why I thought it was sad is because he was going to go blind.He was a nice dog to Helen.He saved Helen's life two times. Once,from a man in the park and oncefrom drounding in a pool.

I liked the part were he mets lady daisy, the new dog. He barks at her it is funny the way he mets lady daisy. Helen likes lady daisy because she can help tuck so he can lean to walk with not being ably to see.

Krystal

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuck this book in your backpack, 23 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
I think this book was sad, happy, mixed feelings. I like the part where Helen told Friar Tuck Golden Boy and her life.

I liked the book also because the author seemed like this was what happend to him or his sister. I also liked it because Helen was brave to see a dog that she had for a long time going blind.

Morley

3.0 out of 5 stars Tuck the big dog, 23 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
This book was very good it was a nice dog book. What I think about this book is that it isvery good and in some parts it gets confusing but its ok. The thing I don't like about this book is that this dog is going blind and I think it is sad. My favorite part is when he saves her from in the swimming pool and in the park.

Evie Edenshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars "Trouble With Tuck", 23 Jan. 1997
Dear Amozon,

I liked the book a lot because it was heart breaking and it was sometimes heroic. Sometimes there was funny times like when Tuck saved Helen from drowning. After he did, he had to tred water for ten minutes. Now that was funny.

yours sincerly,
Stephen Ulrich

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, heartwarming book for animal lovers!, 21 April 1998
By A Customer
This is one of the best books I've ever read! It's about a girl who trains a German Shepherd, Lady Daisy, to be a guide dog for her blind yellow Lab, Tuck. I'm not just saying this because German Shepherds are my favorite breed- I just thought it was an exceptional book!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Tuck" this book in your backpack, 23 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
I thought that book was great. The book symbolizes love and friendship. it will give you a good feelling inside.

I thought Helen was very brave. She believed in Tuck. I thought the book was cool.

Barry

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Feb. 1996
By A Customer
This review is from: The Trouble with Tuck (Hardcover)
A great story about a dog who looses his sight.

The Trouble with Tuck
The Trouble with Tuck by T. Taylor (Paperback - 1 Mar. 2001)