Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 5 September 2012
This was my first Bella Andre romance but it definitely won't be my last. The story centres on the relationship between Maya, a fire investigator and Logan, a hot shot wild fire fighter - who happens to be hot as sin. I was carried along by the romantic suspense element of the novel - usually I find them a distraction from the main romance - as well as the intense and stormy love affair between Logan and Maya. I rushed to get Andre's Love Me (Contemporary Romance) (Take Me) when it offered as a freebie - get it asap!
on 20 August 2013
I very much enjoyed Bella Andre's The Sullivan's series, which is why I purchased this book. I'm assuming it is one of her early works, because it is absolutely terrible. Her writing style made me grimace, and the storyline was completely farfetched. I did not want to finish it, and just flicked through to the end for the sake of completeness.
I recommend that you don't read this book as it is likely to put you off reading some of Bella's much better work.
on 6 April 2011
Well this book has one hot fireman!!!

Maya trying find out who is setting fires leads her back to Tahoe and right to Logan who she had a brief encounter with and it becomes a explosive meeting between the pair. Soon events start putting Maya in danger and she has to find out who is after her and Logan. Together they try to work out who is setting fires and killing people. Passion also ignites between pair which makes explosive reading.

Maya is feisty while still trying to recover from tragedies in her life. She won't let anything get in way and has strong control over herself and tries to resist what her body is wanting. Logan on the other hand is very strong and needs to protect everyone around him. Even when Maya is accusing him of setting fires he feels the need to protect her when her life becomes in danger.

Logan is a very hot man who protects everyone around him who you just want in your life. Maya is likeable as she is feisty but irritating as she it takes ages for her to admit her feelings and give in.

Start of a good series of sexy fireman, definitely going to check out the other books.
on 25 March 2013
Absolutely loved this book.The story had me guessing all the way through.Bella Andre is a favourite author of mine and totally love her stories.I would recommend her books to anyone.
on 21 April 2013
Thrilling and romantic, with two main characters totally on fire... Just like the forest around them! The mix of mystery and romance is perfect!
on 19 January 2013
This story had potential,it was gripping and very sexy,but unfortunately though ,Bella Andre seems to find entertaining throwing in foul language and characters that are far too beautiful,whitened teeth perfect,a bit too fake for my like.