5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jun. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: The Queene's Cure (Elizabeth I Mysteries) (Mass Market Paperback)
I was initially very sceptical of this book suspecting it would turn out to be another tacky mystery but as soon as I started reading it I discovered it was well researched, intelligent and enthralling. When you start reading this book you are transported back in time and along with Queen Elizabeth 1 and her trusted privy plot council you travel the streets and courts of tudor London in search of a seditious killer unravelling the intriguing mystery as you go. The action starts in chapter one and doesn't stop until the final nerve wracking conclusion. The plot is fantastic, the characters realistic and the writing so superb that although you know Elizabeth Tudor lived to a ripe old age you find yourself fearing for her safety. I can not recommend this book highly enough, worth a queens ransom!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
these get better as you read them

The Queene's Cure (Elizabeth I Mysteries)
The Queene's Cure (Elizabeth I Mysteries) by Karen Harper (Mass Market Paperback - Jan. 2003)