4.0 out of 5 stars Karen Harper historical series
I'm pleased to have bought this book as it is part of a series and not all of them are available from the library
Published 7 months ago by Hilary Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars inadequate, yet compelling..
Published on 19 Feb 2009 by L. Bretherton

4.0 out of 5 stars Karen Harper historical series, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Tidal Poole (Elizabeth I Mysteries (Dell)) (Mass Market Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars inadequate, yet compelling.., 19 Feb 2009
L. Bretherton "dempie" (Tiverton, Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I wish I'd never started reading this series. Written by US author Karen Harper, they centre around the ludicrous idea of ER I as some sort of Charlie's Angel character, a daredevil detective determined to track down the latest murderer within the palace walls. And yet, they are quite snappily put together, with a fair old mix of characters and some well-researched period detail thrown in. If you can put up with an awful lot of repetition (everybody enters a room "out of breath") they will keep you entertained for a while!

The Tidal Poole (Elizabeth I Mysteries (Dell))
The Tidal Poole (Elizabeth I Mysteries (Dell)) by Ms Karen Harper (Mass Market Paperback - 6 Feb 2001)
Used & New from: 0.01