5.0 out of 5 stars Viking love to die for!!!, 13 July 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
This was the first viking romance I have read. I thought they would be boring, I was dead wrong! I love how he was always telling her that she belonged to him. He was so forceful about it. How could she resist him. I loved this book. The first of a three part series. I read all three and they were all fantastic. This one was my favorite. It just seemed to me that there love was a little bit deeper. I love viking romance and I love Heather Graham aka Shannon Drake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
I have never been one for romantic novels, let alone ones set in the Viking era but this book and the two that followed it, knocked my socks off! Fantasic book and actually felt sad when I finished them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Passion and Revenge, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
Absolutely brilliant,this is the first book in the Viking saga,although not out on kindle it is well worth buying,its follow up being The Vikings Woman,which is equally as good.The romance between Erin and Olaf starts when she is forced by her father to marry the Viking warlord , and Erin is torn between the love of her country and the invader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book and would read again, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
I didn't realise there were 3 books in this series and read this one last. aBsolutely loved the whole series and am sorry there weren't more!! My only disappointment was that this book was not available on Kindle and had to purchase the book which is a shame

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy viking, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
search this book out and read it! first of a trilogy but can be read alone as its a complete story with no annoying cliffhanger ending. an excellent romance with loads going on and a really fiesty heroine and a gorgeous alpha male

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Surrender & Vikings Woman, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
These along with Lord of the Wolves make up a great viking trilogy from Heather Graham Thoroughly enjoyed these books would recommemd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a viking romance that will make you want more, 16 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
I loved this magical viking romance. This book is the first to a trilogy, all three probably the best viking romances I have ever read. A must read and a must for your collection!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 May 2010
This review is from: Golden Surrender (Mass Market Paperback)
I didn't think much when the book arrived, i didn't know the author, i brought it after reading the reviews, i'm so glad i did, brilliant !!!I loved the history entwined with the romance, one for my collection i think. will have to invest in the sequals.

Golden Surrender
Golden Surrender by Heather Graham (Mass Market Paperback - 6 Oct. 1998)