5.0 out of 5 stars An excellant new My Story book., 8 Aug. 2001
Rebecca Herman (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Story: My Tudor Queen: The Diary of Eva De Puebla, London 1501 - 1513 (Paperback)
The year is 1501, and sixteen-year-old Eva De Puebla has made the long sea voyage from Spain to England as a lady in waiting to Princess Catherine of Aragon, who is the betrothed of Arthur, the future King of England. Eva is a childhood friend of Catherine's, and it is only for that friendship that she has left her beloved Spain. England seems to dark and cold after her sunny homeland, and she misses her mother terribly. Tragedy befalls Catherine as her young husband dies and she is cast out of the royal household. As the years go by, Eva herself finds happiness in marriage and children, but will her friend ever? This is an excellent historical novel told through the format of Eva's diary.

5.0 out of 5 stars the wonderful book, 26 Jan. 2010
A Kid's Review
This is an amazing book. I love the Tudors and people in the tudor history especially Catherine of Aragon whom this book is centred around. I love the characters and I'm so glad there is a sequel: Anne Boleyn and me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brillant, must read, 100 out of 10, Book!, 5 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
When I began to read this book (My Tudor Queen) I could not put it down! It was a mix of everything I look for in a book. A little bit of history, some romance and some adventure. I would recommend this book to every girl in the world (as boys may find it not to their liking) I think this book should win a prize!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Mar. 2009
A Kid's Review
Eva De Puebla comes to England as a personal friend and translater to Catherine of Aragon (who is daughter of Isabel of Castilla and known as Catalina in Spain, to let you know)who has come to England to marry Prince Arthur, when a Artyhur dies, Catherine becomes forgotten and poor, Eva Makes this espiecilly clear.

I enjoyed this book, It is very much better than its sequel.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Tudor Queen, 25 Oct. 2002
By A Customer
It is about a maid of Catherine of Aragon. Eva de Puebla travels to England with Catherine when she will marry Price Arthur.
It is the story of what happens to them and how they felt.
It is a fascinatinating book and you learn things that you would not normally learn.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys history and romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must-read!, 19 Aug. 2014
This is a fabulous book. It is my favourite of all the my story books, so far. I love the exciting story. And I was so glad there was a sequel. It was my first book in the my story books, and it was a-mazing. I found it really exciting and I recommend to girls over the age of 8. It's a awesome book! Bethany 9

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you want to start learning about Tudors, 9 Feb. 2015
This is an excellent book and a must for anyone wanting to start reading about Tudors. I just couldn't put it down. It is easy to read and certainly not complicated. After reading this little book I just couldn't help but want to research more - thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 Jun. 2013
I have got plenty to go on with at the moment but I will be getting more soon thank you

My Story: My Tudor Queen: The Diary of Eva De Puebla, London 1501 - 1513