5.0 out of 5 stars She's back!, 25 Jun 2003
This review is from: Knocked Out by my Nunga-Nungas; Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolsn) (Paperback)
The day I read this it was very nippy-noodles. It was certainly not a day to be in your nuddy pants, let alone to let your nunga-nungas flow wild and free. So, I put on my Jim-Jams, crawled in bed, ignored Mutti and Vati shouting at me for going downstairs for supper, and laughed like a loon on loon tablets every time Georgia did something hilarious (very often, that is)
Georgia Nicholson and her crazy friends have returned for yet another laugh-a-page adventure. It's one of the few books that made me laugh till I cried. Needless to say, it's unputdownable. I read it in a day. And then I read it again! It's like Bridget Jones for teenagers. A perfect read when you need cheering up, or just to waste your time 'constructively'. (Make sure you read Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging first though)
(Plus make sure you keep a pile of choccies nearby - ah, the perfect girlie read)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fab!!, 26 Feb 2004
This book has got to be one of my favourites. It is one of the funniest books I have ever read. If you don't laugh out loud at any point during this book, then you're an alien!

4.0 out of 5 stars What in the name of pantyhose...?, 1 Aug 2002
Knocked Out .... continues the saga of teenaged diarist Georgia Nicholson, now the official girlfriend of a sex god (see Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging and It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers for a full explanation).
Quick witted (unlike her dopey friend Jas) Georgia shows little mercy towards her tremendously uncool parents and hapless schoolteachers, saving all her sympathy for her loopy toddler sister and mad cat, Angus. I laughed my way through: Rennison is particularly skilled at portraying the disparity between Georgia's dismissive attitude towards everyone else's problems and her own musings on Robbie the Sex God vs. Dave the laugh, not to mention Angus' sexual pecadillos and her own ...er, nunga-nungas. Plus, Georgia's slang ("I am a ... scapethingy") is pretty infectious.

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed my big knickers off, 25 Sep 2005
S. Wratten (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really funny book. I bought it and read it in the same day, i just couldnt put it down!!! Ive only read one of the books in the series before, which inspired me to buy this. Everything about it is so funny, with Georgia bossing her dumb friends around to making out with the sex god. A must read for all teenagers.

5.0 out of 5 stars nunga nungas, 28 Aug 2003
By A Customer
Just as good as rest of series, e.g hilarious and very realistic. Well worth the read.

ARRAY(0xb51150a8)