on 12 September 2009
I was asked to read this book every night whilst on holiday at the sea-side by my two Grandsons aged 6 and 3 years old. I and they enjoyed the language used , the discriptive text is unusual in these times , we found it fun with moments of suspense , this book is now a firm favourit alongside The Lighthouse Keepers Lunch
on 6 June 2013
I bought this book to use as a social story for a teenager with learning difficulties. He has sleep issues and is unable to understand the normal routines of sleep and night and school during the day. He can relate to the main character in the story. Hopefully this will help him to overcome his own problems in this area.
on 13 February 2013
lovely story that is perfect for 7-8 year olds. a good story book for teachers because it brings in issues about unemployment/retirement and animal welfare.
on 25 November 2014
Excellent teaching resource! Bought The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch and enjoyed it so much I bought the next one too! Super read, would definitely recommend.
on 29 April 2013
Super story - funny and entertaining
Investigating lighthouses with my year1 class and this was
Just the book I needed for story time
on 11 May 2016
My 6yr old son loved the lighthouse stories. This was no different. Arrived before expected date. In good condition.
on 22 June 2013
great book as my little boy was learning about lighthouses at school it was very usefull and a great read
on 18 December 2015
Excellent children's story book my wife purchased for her school.
on 26 November 2015
Great story, good find, good service.
on 26 November 2015