5.0 out of 5 stars A hilarious book full of puzzles,jokes and giggley fun !
Fantastically silly,rude and totally mad,this book has had us rolling around the car on the way to school, since my son got it for his birthday!
It has word search puzzles by Prof. Poopypants,cross-words,mazes,flip-o-ramas,jokes,"How to draw" some of your favourite characters from the Captain Underpants series and even a page of stickers!And more!
Our...
Published on 23 Mar 2002 by Happy Shopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
My son loves these books so I ordered this as a surprise for him. He was most disappointed to find that the puzzles had already been completed inside the book. I feel this should have been stated in the decription as the book is pretty useless as it is.
Published on 17 Jun 2011 by Mrs G

5.0 out of 5 stars A hilarious book full of puzzles,jokes and giggley fun !, 23 Mar 2002
This review is from: The Captain Underpants' Extra-Crunchy Book O'Fun! (Paperback)
Our favourite activity is finding our new names from George and Harold's crazy lists, mine Booger Monkey Shorts,had us in stiches until their Godmother's name came up as Crusty Rhino Butt!!!!
If you are between 6 and 40, you'll love this value for money paperback, you must read the "Captain Underpants" series too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain underpants + kid = blissful peace (+ some laughter), 17 July 2001
By A Customer
This book was given to my daughter as a present, and she loved it!! It was funny, and written in such a way that I didn't have to read it to her, which meant i got some peace and quiet, she got some fun, and everyone was happy. I read it myself, and it is hilariously funny, witty and clever, and extremely enjoyable. I reccomend to anyone who likes a laugh, over the age of 6 or 7, boys and girls. If you know your kids liked the other Captain Underpants books, this is a must!!

5.0 out of 5 stars underpants is the bizz, 6 Jan 2013
I chose this rating because it kept my hyperactive grandchild quiet for ages. Quite a substantial event for a child who spends his time climbing the walls!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Jun 2011

The Captain Underpants' Extra-Crunchy Book O'Fun!
The Captain Underpants' Extra-Crunchy Book O'Fun! by Dav Pilkey (Paperback - 15 Jun 2001)
4.79