on 11 May 2011
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter to assist her in a school project. She read it from cover to cover and once the project was finished, she continued to dip in and out of it. The Horrible Histories series is one of her favourites.
on 22 August 2001
I love this book because it gives the most gory details about how the Vikings lived. It tells us the most boring facts in a gory and interesting way. I have read it twice and I think it is brilliant.
on 28 March 2015
My 7 year old son loves this
on 5 November 2015
Good as expected
on 1 March 2001
The vicious vikings is a book that tells you about what vikings did on their raids. It has a timeline just on vikings. This is a great book although it doesn't really appeal to younger children because it is a bit grisly. Once you start reading you'll have trouble putting the book down.
By a reader in Devon
on 7 March 2004
This book is just one of the many Horrible Histories I have invested in over the years and it is just as informative, funny and useful as the others.
It includes all the information other books do not have, and is the reason why I am so interested in history. This book includes hilarious cartoons by Martin Brown, instructions on how to build a boat, well-told stories rewritten by Terry Deary. Buy this and all the others!
on 10 June 2014
When order the delivery was quick - a few days. The book was for Granson, Dylan, as it was need for school when at BGN, Bloxham nr Banbury. I can't rememember mush about the book except Dylan liked it, and still has it in his collection. By the way, as I recall the price was VERY reasonable.
on 17 May 2015