5.0 out of 5 stars Good for discussions
I originally bought this book for children to work on during guided reading, but the tasks are really quick to do. However, I now use it as a teacher led prompt for discussions in my guided reading sessions and it has been a huge success!
Published 2 months ago by Mrs Angela Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected.
I bought this book thinking that there would be more questions on each page. It wasn't quite what I had expected, so I'm a little disappointed.
Published 5 months ago by S Warmington

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for discussions, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Inferences & Drawing Conclusions: Grades 4-8 (35 Reading Passages for Comprehension) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected., 1 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jan 2013
My daughter loves these books. I bought these to improve her comprehension and it seems to be working. The good thing is she doesn't get bored of them.

6.51